Wednesday, March 9th
In the classic movie Sabrina, Audrey Hepburn says, “Paris is always a good idea.” Since most us cannot hop on a plane to Paris in a moments notice, let Lucia’s kitchen bring Paris to you her new class based on French country cooking. Using an abundance of fresh herbs, wine and organic ingredients, come and savor the flavors of a Parisian Bistro.
- Soupe au Pistou (organic vegetable in vegetable-basil pesto broth)
- Salade d’endives aux Roquefort (Belgian endive salad with celery, walnuts, and Roquefort)
- Pouler Roti aux herbes and citron (free range chicken with thyme, bay and lemon)
- Carottes a la creme aux herbes (carrots with cream and herbs)
- Tomatoes farcies (tomatoes stuffed with ground beef, bacon and herbs de provence)
- Mousse au chocolate (chocolate mousse)
Call (713) 523-6494 to Reserve Your Spot Today!
You are invited to a different kind of cooking class. Experience the sight and smells of a cozy kitchen with joys of music and conversation as dinner is served around a communal table. Dishes will be prepared as you learn about herbs, spices and the flavors of diverse culinary traditions. Lucia Bettler, owner of Lucia’s Garden, has been teaching cooking in Houston for over 25 years. Passionate about food and history, Lucia shares with you the pleasures of slow cooking and the customs of many cultures and their celebrations of life!